The Garden Bar BR1 opened its doors in May 2021, bringing a beautiful new concept to Bromley & South London. This three story building includes a large outdoor terrace and rooftop, including glorious inside space with a rustic feel all encased within a tropical flower garden. Enjoy live DJ's playing…
THE HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY - LIVE DJ ALEX BOWEN 💀🌸🌿
THE GARDEN BAR PRESENTS - THE HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY 💀🌸🌿🍸 6PM - 12AM
This Halloween The Garden Bar has been taken over by lost souls and ghoulish fiends! Opening up The Garden Haunted House for you to explore at your own peril. Scary entertainment, Live DJ Alex Bowen, resident Jake Haley, live musicians and special themed cocktails. Fancy dress welcomed & encouraged.
To launch the brand new Garden Bar Ball room (The Royal Bar) we are putting on a very special Halloween party in partnership with Tequila Patron by Día de Muertos. Hosted within the top floor of our stunning newly refurbished Grade II listed building in Bromley, South East London, The Garden Bar BR1. Ticket holders have full access to the entire Garden Market ground floor and first floor.
Tickets include - welcome drink, exclusive access to the launch of our new and improved ballroom, DJ's, scary performers, live musicians.
*Please note - this special party is inside our building on the top floor in the all new The Royal Bar.
*We also have a separate party for the afternoon - our sit down Spooky Soirée Brunch with resident DJ's, live performances and bottomless prosecco from 12PM-4PM. Be sure to book tickets for this as well.
THE HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY (1 PERSON)
This Halloween The Garden Bar has been taken over by lost souls and ghoulish fiends! Opening up The Garden Haunted House for you to explore at your own peril.
6pm-12am: Welcome Drink on arrival.
Launch party for our all new ballroom - The Royal Bar, with celebrity DJ Alex Bowen / live entertainment / Tequila Patron activation.
*Access to entire Garden Market to explore our new street food vendors.
|18:00 - 00:00||£20.00|
175 High Street, BR1 1NN
Bromley and Beckenham
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.