RK Bottomless Brunch @ The Rum Kitchen Brixton
- The Rum Kitchen Brixton
We are super excited to be launching our first ever bottomless brunch, bringing you free flowing rum cocktails, the tastiest Caribbean food and fun carnival vibes.
Join us every Saturday or Sunday between 12pm – 4pm for 90 minutes of bottomless cocktails and a delicious 2 course menu from£34.95 per person.
First booking is at 12pm and last booking is at 4pm. All you have to do is choose a starter, a main and what bottomless package you are having and we'll do the rest.
So what are you still waiting for? Grab your best brunch buddies, book your ticket and let the good times roll!!!
BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH MENU
WHITE TOT - £34.95
Appleton Signature, Koko Kanu, Grenadine, Pineapple, Guava & Lime
AMBER TOT - £39.95 - all of the above plus:
The Real McCoy 3yr, Mount Gay Eclipse, Falernum, Guava, Mango, Lime & Bitters
Appleton Estate Signature, Ginger Beer & Lime
TING & STING
Kingston 62 White, Ting Grapefruit Soda & Lime
BLACK TOT - £44.95 - all of the above plus:
Wray & Nephew, Blue Curacao, Ting Grapefruit Soda & Lime
Wray & Nephew, Bitter truth Pimento Liqueur, Grenadine, Passion Fruit & Lime
Choose a starter and a main course:
Signature jeRK Wings GF - brined and marinated in toasted & freshly ground spices for 48 hours, chargrilled to perfection.
Fried Prawns - spicy breaded & served with scotch bonnet mayo.
Sweetcorn Fritters VE - served with chilli jam.
jeRK Bowl - 48h marinated boneless chicken leg with rice & peas, served with RK slaw & jeRK gravy.
jeRK Chicken Bun - boneless leg topped with jeRK BBQ sauce, scotch bonnet mayo, lettuce, tomato & pickle.
Curried Mutton - slow braised with root vegetables, served with rice & peas and fried plantain.
T&T Chickpea Curry VE - curried chickpea with rice and peas, Bara flatbread, pickled slaw and plantain.
Halloumi Bun V - Grilled Portobello mushroom, mashed avocado, scotch bonnet mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickle.
*A discretionary service charge of £12.5% will be added to you final bill.
Terms & Conditions: Selected drinks for bottomless brunch will be available for 90 minutes from your booking time. The last booking is at 4pm on Saturday and Sundays , large groups are welcome! Drinking to excess won’t be permitted therefore only one drink per person at time and we reserve the right to refuse serving at any time. Participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
|Single Ticket||12:00 - 16:00||£34.95|
|Table of 2||12:00 - 16:00||£69.90|
|Table of 4||12:00 - 16:00||£139.80|
|Table of 6||12:00 - 16:00||£209.70|
|Table of 10||12:00 - 16:00||£349.95|
435 - 437, Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Rum Kitchen Brixton
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.