Following on from their Angel, Soho and Shoreditch sites, the latest Barrio branch blends that Latin American feel-good factor with the vibrant spirit of the Brixton community. Offering South London visitors the chance to get up close and personal with the sights, tastes and sounds of far-flung Latin…
- No reviews.
- Barrio Brixton
Available to book between 2 and 4pm | Choose a burger and a drink for £15! | We are taking part in the DMN Brunch Weekender! | Feel good vibes all brunch long!
It’s a mystery why we never feel hungover on holidays…a place where cultures clash, the sunshine beams with a tropical breeze and the palms vibrate with dancing feet. Well we’ve figured it out, got your hangover cure sorted and another sesh ready to go! The ultimate weekender extender for one day only! Let our Barrio crew take care of all the musical monkey business, whilst you can enjoy a second chance at partying – Barrio style. Sundays have never been such a vibe!
Choose one drink from the below options:
- Glass of Prosecco
- Bottle of Sol
- Soft drink
Choose a main meal from the below options:
- Beef burger - grilled 6oz beef patty, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, gherkin, jalapeno mayo in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Vegan burger - Moving mountain B12 vegan burger, vegan bacon, lettuce, tomato, gherkin, jalapeno mayo in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Chicken burger - Fried chicken thigh, lettuce, tomato, tabasco honey in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Halloumi Burger - Deep fried halloumi, avocado, pico de gallo, lettuce, jalapeno mayo in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Gluten Free Options available on request
Brunch Weekender // Burger and a drink
Chose either a glass of prosecco, a bottle of sol or a soft drink and one of our juicy burgers.
|14:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
30, Acre Lane, SW2 5SG
* Once you have purchased your tickets, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know what time slot you'd like to book your Brunch Weekender (between 2pm - 4pm). Please note timings are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
* Due to Government guidelines for COVID track & trace, we will be obtaining your guests’ full names and phone numbers upon entry.
* We operate a strict over 21’s policy. If you’re lucky enough to look younger than 21, you will be required to show photo ID to gain entry.
* Your total booking time cannot be adjusted should you arrive later than the event start time.
* Table bookings are for a 2 hour time slot
Cancellations & No Shows:
* Should you fail to show on the day of your event (or any additional guests fail to show), we cannot provide ticket refunds.
* In the event of a cancellation, please inform us via telephone/email no later than 72 hours prior to the event date for a full refund.
* We offer a 100% Barrio Guarantee on money back for any events or bookings that cannot go ahead due to Government Guideline changes
* If you are purchasing tickets separately and are part of a larger group, please let us know no later than 24 hours prior to the event date, and we will try our best to have you seated nearby, however this is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
* Please ensure you pre-order one main dish per guest as well as sending across any dietary requirements prior to event date.
* While we would love to continue to host your party once the brunch finishes, we cannot guarantee availability as we have evening bookings pre-booked.
* All other drinks outside of the offering, must be ordered through Wi5, our at table ordering Web App.
* Tickets cannot be exchanged for monetary value or items other than the ones listed.