Located at the Aldgate East end of Brick Lane, Apples & Pears is an independent, fun cocktail bar, serving fabulously mixed drinks, whilst introducing colourful flavours and ingredients. Expect an innovative range of libations like the No Whey Jose, #Fyrefestival and Cococabana! The music programme…
The New Year's Eve Party 2022
- No reviews.
- Apples and Pears
We're the only place to be this New Year's Eve for banging cocktails and the best music!
We have DJs spinning the best in Funk, Soul, Hip Hop/RnB with an 80s/90s/00s party mash up. Doors open at 8pm and we're partying through until 3am across two floors! Entry tickets are £20 per person and Table tickets are £30 per person and includes a sparkling cocktail on arrival, entry and a table. Minimum table 3 people to a maximum of 20 people.
Last arrival time for all ticket holders is 1am. Over 21s only.
A&P New Year's Eve Party 2022 Entry Ticket
General admission ticket. Over 21. Last entry at 1am. Doors open at 8pm and closes at 3am.
|20:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
A&P New Year's Eve Party 2022 Table Ticket
Table ticket admission includes a sparkling cocktail on arrival and a table for the evening.
Please email email@example.com with your ticket numbers, confirming your arrival time and the number of guests for your table. We will need full names of each ticket holder for the table. We only hold tables for 30 mins. Table bookings are for parties arriving from 8pm until 11pm.
|20:00 - 03:00||£30.00|
26, Osborn Street, E1 6TD
Aldgate East (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. COVID Cancellation: If events are cancelled due to a Government lockdown or restrictions on gatherings, a full refund will be issued.
Apples and Pears is an over 21 venue. If you, or any member of your party is lucky enough to look under 21, please ensure that you have appropriate ID.
DRESS CODE: Dress to party! No sportswear, hoodies or caps allowed. Smart presentable trainers will be fine.
Last admission is at 1am.
Table Tickets: If you have purchased a Table Ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number(s) confirming your arrival time for your table. We will need full names of each ticket holder for the table. We only hold tables for 30 mins. Table bookings are for parties arriving from 8pm until 11pm.