Every 1st Wednesday of the monthMore info
Apples and Pears
- Visit Website
- Party Bar
Located at the Aldgate East end of Brick Lane, Apples & Pears is an independent, fun cocktail bar, serving fabulously mixed drinks, whilst introducing colourful flavours and ingredients. Expect an innovative range of libations like the No Whey Jose, #Fyrefestival and Cococabana!
The music programme at Apples & Pears is eclectic and lively spinning records from funk, soul, old school hip hop, 80s/90s and party classics at the weekends with live music during the week. Feeling peckish? A wood-fired pizza menu is available so you can order pizzas to your table. They also have a fully heated beer garden for all-year-round alfresco revelry.
Private Hire Requests
Apples & Pears can arrange exclusive hire of just one bar or the whole venue. Private hire is available for party groups of 30 to 130 guests with canapés and bowl food available on request. They are just 5 minutes walk from Aldgate East tube with close proximity to Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Shoreditch and the City. They are just 20 mins walk from London Bridge and Shoreditch train stations. They have a wood-fired pizza menu available, cocktails, craft beers and wines to cater for all tastes, and an atmosphere packed with East London energy.
When hiring Their venue for your party, you can expect the following:
- Efficient and quick communication by Kim who will be your point of contact throughout your booking.
- A friendly bar team to look after you and your guests, managed by Reggie.
- You can play your own music or bring your own DJ. They provide fully equipped DJ equipment. Alternatively, they have a DJ in their lounge bar and this music can filter down through the basement bar sound system when hiring their basement bar. You can control the volume as desired.
- You can personalise the space, in regards to decorations, providing it's within specific guidelines. Decoration is not permitted in December just because they decorate for Christmas but you can bring free-standing balloons and a cake.
- You can bring nibbles and finger food if you wish.
- You can have your own personalised cocktail menu at no extra cost. Info on this is provided after booking.
Overall, they work hard to ensure your party goes smoothly and they make sure you have a good time!
For further information or to discuss your event, please get in touch.
Every FridayMore info
Every SaturdayMore info
Every 1st Thursday of the monthMore info
Cocktail Drinks Package 1 £35 – 4 Cocktails
*This is not a masterclass*. We’ve selected 4 of our favourite cocktails with different spirits and taste profiles. These are Apples & Pears, Black & Stormier, Old Mary Rose and a Salted Caramel Espresso Martini. Includes complimentary nibbles. Please note: these cocktails are served as smaller versions of the original serves.
Tuesday 17:00 – 22:00
Wednesday 17:00 – 22:00
Thursday 17:00 – 22:00
Sunday 17:00 – 21:00
- Party Bar , Event Space , Cocktail Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Dancing , Private party
- Brick Lane, East London
- Live Music, Cocktail Making, London Cocktail Week 2021
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Just Party, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Private Hire
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- No Door Charge
- Smart casual
- Over 21
- Live Music , Party mash up , Background Music
- No queues normally
|Monday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Tuesday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Sunday||17:00||23:00||Private Hire Only.|
Apples and Pears, 26, Osborn Street, E1 6TD
Aldgate East (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Basement Bar||Basement Space||30||30||-||£1k||£1K - £2K|
|Lounge Bar||Venue Hire||30||35||-||Starting from £2.5K||Not available|
|Whole Venue||Venue Hire||60||65||-||Starting from £3.5K||Friday, Starting from £5K|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.
Customer Reviews (381)
Apples & Pears Brick Lane - London Cocktail Bar Review
Taking up a prime position just a few seconds from Brick Lane, Apples & Pears bills itself as a neighbourhood bar with a creative cocktail list and a lively atmosphere. Would the ambitious drinks menu help this East London bar stand out from the crowd, or have they bitten off more thanthey…