The Backyard Comedy Club in Bethnal Green is a great night out with some of the top comics from around the world! The club's Thursday night show features upcoming comedians and usually one or two special guests who are kept secret until the evening of the show, while it's Friday and Saturday shows…
Farm Africa's Laughing Season
- Backyard Comedy Club
Farm Africa’s Laughing Season is back and brings together the cream of the stand up crop!
Garrett Millerick: Your MC for the evening; acclaimed stand up comedian, writer, director and co-host of hit podcast ‘Laughable’.
Isy Suttie: Musical comedian, actress, star of British sitcom Peep Show & winner of the Gold Sony Radio Academy Award for her radio show, Pearl & Dave on BBC Radio 4.
Seann Walsh: Described as ‘the best observational comedian of his generation’ (The Guardian). Some of Seann's extensive TV appearances include Live At The Apollo, Tonight at The London Palladium, Celebrity Juice, Play To The Whistle, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Chatty Man and he is a regular guest on The Jonathan Ross Show.
Sara Pascoe: Acclaimed writer, comedian and actor whose extensive TV appearances and credits include Live At The Apollo, QI, Frankie Boyle’s New World Order, Taskmaster and many more. Her second book, Sex Power Money, was a Sunday Times best seller, and the accompanying podcast of the same name garnered millions of listeners and multiple award nominations during its run.
Deborah Frances-White: Best known for her hit podcast ‘The Guilty Feminist’ which has had 80 million downloads in three years!
Ahir Shah: As seen on ‘Live at The Apollo’, ‘Have I Got News for You’ and 2-time Edinburgh Comedy Award Nominee.
Pierre Novellie: As seen and heard on ‘The Mash Report’, Radio 4’s ‘The Now Show’ and co-host of the hit podcast ‘BudPod’ (with Phil Wang).
Rachel Fairburn: Co-host and co-writer of the worldwide smash hit podcast ‘All Killa No Filla’ with over a quarter of a million listeners and growing and featured in Chortle’s ‘One to Watch’ list in 2020.
Glenn Moore: ‘Mock the Week’ regular and host on Absolute Radio's 'The Dave Berry Breakfast Show’.
Eleanor Tiernan: As featured on BBC3’s ‘Stand Up For Live Comedy’ and Comedy Central’s ‘The Alternative Comedy Experience’.
Farm Africa reduce poverty by helping farmers in eastern Africa to grow more, sell more and sell for more. With our help, rural families are growing their incomes while also protecting their local environment for generations to come.
- The Backyard Comedy Club is a licensed premises so you must be over 18 to attend.
- The line-up is subject to change.
- The views and opinions expressed at Laughing Season are solely those of the performers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Farm Africa.
|Laughing Season - Standard||19:30 - 22:30||£15.00|
Laughing Season - Early bird
Limited early bird tickets available!
|19:30 - 22:30||£13.00|
Laughing Season - Promotional offer
Limited promotional offer tickets available!
|19:30 - 22:30||£13.00|
231, Cambridge Heath Road, E2 0EL
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Line up subject to change