The Backyard Comedy Club in Bethnal Green is a great night out with some of the top comics from around the world! The club's Thursday night show features upcoming comedians and usually one or two special guests who are kept secret until the evening of the show, while it's Friday and Saturday shows…
Backyard Comedy Club – Thursday Night
- Backyard Comedy Club
DRINK - EAT - LAUGH
Bookings accepted for Single Households (& Support Bubbles) ONLY
Please read all of our information before booking
We strongly advise booking in advance as we are operating a reduced capacity
An exclusive sneak peak of brand new material from the great and the good of the comedy world featuring established acts trying out new material, big TV names warming up for national tours and some of the most exciting rising stars of the comedy scene. Resident hosts David Ward ('entertaining' - Time Out) and Dave Whitney ('Huge Laughs' - The Spectator).
Bar and kitchen open from 6pm
Box office open from 6.30pm
Collect tickets by 7.15pm
Show times 8.00pm-10.00pm
Table for 2 (Same Household) - £20 plus booking fee*
Table for up to 4 (Same Household) - £30 plus booking fee*
(Available online until 6pm on the day of the show) *See Terms & Conditions
Tickets on the door: £25 for table of 2 (if available due to reduced capacity)
Terms & Conditions: Please note that each ticket booked in advance must be exchanged for a wristband at the Box Office by 7.15pm or a £3 late arrival fee will be charged to each person arriving after that time. You can not exchange tickets on behalf of people in your party who are not on the premises.
Table for 2
<p>A table for up to 2 people.</p>
|19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
Table for 4
<p>A table for up to 4 people.</p>
|19:30 - 22:00||£30.00|
Table for 6
<p>A table for up to 6 people.</p>
|19:30 - 22:00||£45.00|
231, Cambridge Heath Road, E2 0EL
Bethnal Green (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Customers who arrive already intoxicated will be refused entry without a refund. Anyone found attempting to bring alcohol or other prohibited drugs into the bar will also be refused entry without a refund.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may berefused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. No food or drinks of any sort can be brought onto the premises.
14. All customers are expected to treat the venue, staff and acts with due respect and good manners.
15. Audio or visual recording of any kind is strictly forbidden.
16. Customers are expected to help the venue operate with effective social distancing by remaining at their table and 1m+ from other 'bubbles' whenever possible.