Nine Lives || NYE
- Nine Lives
Head on down to your favourite neighbourhood bar and chase away those winter blues with a little tropicalifornication!
Say farewell to 2018 with a little luxury. After a Champagne cocktail & oysters on arrival, you will be lavished with Nine Serves, a combination of exceptional food and drinks
Expect a banging soundtrack from DJ's Anka + Frankie Blackart and courses such as delicate serve of sherry, sake, rose and sesame paired with king prawn skewers with pink ginger and coriander cress. Other courses such as the Nine Tales cocktail made with bourbon, palo cortado sherry and wine cordial will be warm and spicy, to be followed by a dainty portion of rare beef, scorched cherry tomato, green bean and watercress salad. There will of course be Veggie swap outs so please email any dietary requirements upon booking
*4 Cocktails + 5 Small Plates
Rumour has it that the Champagne fountain and bubble machine may even make an appearance as you shimmy your way into 2019...!
For those who already have dinner plans, standing /dancing tickets are available from 11.15pm
Dresscode; No Christmas jumpers || bring your sassy pants
Nine courses of luxurious small plates and cocktails *please email email@example.com with any allergies/requirements (full seating until midnight - some tables may need to be relocated to make space for the dance floor)
|19:45 - 03:30||£90.00|
Last Minute Standing
11.15pm onwards, Standing ticket including a glass of champagne and 2 canapés
|23:15 - 03:45||£26.50|
8, Holyrood Street, SE1 2EL
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.