Fourpure's industrial style taproom is nestled within their brewery site in Bermondsey, South East London. As you journey into the taproom through their first class departure lounge, your first view will be the centre piece bar with 43 taps of the finest brewery fresh beer. Enjoy their flagship andpioneer…
Nightcap First Chance Friday
- No reviews.
- Fourpure Basecamp
Your first chance to try our brand new Barrel Aged Coffee Imperial Stout, made in collaboration with our friends at Jameson Irish Whiskey.
Having worked with Jameson® pairing beer and whiskey over the years, an opportunity to team up on their Caskmates project led us to explore what else we could create in a crossover collaboration. It was the much-needed coffee the morning after a night out in Cork that sparked inspiration for Nightcap. Six different malts create a luxurious mouthfeel with smooth vanilla, heavy roast flavours of rich coffee and cocoa, and a creamy finish. Fresh coffee beans and a prolonged ageing period in Jameson® barrels provide a rounded oak finish, and warm taste of whiskey.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to try this before it is released into the night.
Get a free 1/2 Nightcap and free entry
|17:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
Get a 4 pack of Nightcap to takeaway, and a 1/2 pint and entry
|17:00 - 22:00||£9.50|
Get a Shapeshifter Long Sleeve T, a bottle Jamesons Caskmates Fourpure Limited Edition, a 4 pack and a 1/2 pint of Nightcap.
|17:00 - 22:00||£49.00|
25 Bermondsey Trading Estate, Rotherhithe New Road, SE16 3LL
Surrey Quays (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.