Fourpure's industrial style taproom is nestled within their brewery site in Bermondsey, South East London. As you journey into the taproom through their first class departure lounge, your first view will be the centre piece bar with 43 taps of the finest brewery fresh beer. Enjoy their flagship andpioneer…
Fourpure Global Gathering Festival
- No reviews.
- Fourpure Taproom
In collaboration with Brewgooder we are hosting a massive Tap Takeover event promoting their Global Gathering campaign here at Fourpure Basecamp as part of World Water Weekend. Attendees can expect 21 breweries each with unique beers they collaborated with Brewgooder on.
Each brewery will be donating one keg of their unique brew and once it’s gone it’s gone! All proceeds will go towards Global Gathering and the work they are doing in Malawi. The more beer you buy the more we donate towards creating clean drinking water for those that don’t have access so make sure you get your hands on some!
This ticket will get you a free can of our Micro IPA, Rift Valley along with some little goodies. We'll also have a raffles throughout the day where you can potentially win some items from the various breweries participating.
Make sure you get in early before any of the collab beers run out!
|Fourpure Global Gathering Festival||11:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
25 Bermondsey Trading Estate, Rotherhithe New Road, SE16 3LL
Surrey Quays (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Fourpure Brewing Co.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.