Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
Whiskey & Cheese Pairing w/ Amathus Drinks
- No reviews.
- Bedales at Leadenhall Market
We're thrilled to partner with Amathus Drinks for this special-edition, one-night-only WHISKEY & CHEESE PAIRING class w/ Special Guest Marlowe Harris, and our very own cheese raconteur, Dan Belmont.
5 Premium Drams & 5 Premium Borough Market Cheeses.
There are few things Dan loves more than a good whisk(e)y & cheese pairing. "The higher alcohol really makes the flavours in the cheese explode. Real transformations. My all-time favourite cheese pairing is with a whiskey - and I've had thousands of cheese pairings!"
Marlowe Harris, the whisky ambassador for Amathus will present rare and craft whiskies from around the world. The tasting will showcase whiskies made with different grains, barrel aging techniques and terroir.
The whiskies on show will be Koval from Chicago, Reservoir from Virginia, The English Whisky Co from Norfolk, Spirit of Hven from Sweden and Michel Couvreur from Burgundy.
Join us for a totally tasty journey led by our resident wine & cheese specialist Dan Belmont who hails from one of New York City's most famed cheese companies. Through 5 delicious pairings we'll explore our palates and discover the pairing principles used to make these combinations sing! The class is chock full of practical whisky and cheese tips along with wild anecdotes about the origins of some of the world's most famous fromage and storied drams.
Dan's style of education is relaxed, conversational (and often hilarious) as we answer the age-old questions: "Can I eat the rind?"and "Why is whisky sometimes spelled with an 'E'??"
Whisky & Cheese Pairing: THU 27 June
7PM-9PM, Bedales at Leadenhall Market
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
55, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.