Vagabond have taken what they do best and turned it up a notch with their very own in-house Urban Winery -a fully operational and customer-centric winery and bar allows them to share the winemaking experience with London. Join them for a glass of Vagabond English wine made right in the heart of…
Exploring South America - with 'Amanda Barnes, author of The South American Wine Guide'
- No reviews.
- Vagabond Battersea Power Station
Ever tried a wine from Uruguay? If you have, lucky you! If not, you are seriously missing out.
Join us on bank holiday Saturday 28th August to explore some of South America's finest wines, guided by Amanda Barnes, award winning travel writer and author of 'The South American Wine Guide.'
Although born and raised in Hampshire, Amanda has been based in South America since 2009 and is a sought-after specialist in the wines of Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Peru and Brazil. She writes for several wine magazines and books in the UK and USA, including Decanter and The World Atlas of Wine, and is the editor of The Circle of Wine Writers' monthly publication.
We will be running three 45 minute sessions throughout the afternoon at 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm. Each session will try three different South American wines, handpicked by Amanda. Each session is £20 per guest and guests can pre-purchase the book for £30 (RRP £35) in advance if they would like to find out a little more.
|3.00pm session||15:00 - 15:45||£20.00|
|4.00pm session||16:00 - 16:45||£20.00|
|5.00pm session||17:00 - 17:45||£20.00|
The South American Wine Guide
Pre-purchase discount of -£5 at £30 (usually RRP at £35)
|15:00 - 18:00||£30.00|
Unit 12 Circus Village West, SW11 8EZ
Battersea Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.