Settled on bustling Battersea Rise in South London, elegant, industrial-inspired wine bar The Humble Grape is a happening hangout for wine lovers and those vino-curious amongst you. Boutique, brilliant and brimming with that oh so charming ambience, this neat little lair boasts the best stock of organic…
Wines of the Sud-Ouest of France | BATTERSEA
- Humble Grape Battersea
If you love Bordeaux wines, but not the price tag, then the Southwest region of France is calling your name!
Many wines from the Southwest of France have a similar style to those from Bordeaux in varietal, wine making techniques and exceptional quality. Known as the “hidden corner,” Sud Ouest France is a gorgeous little known wine region tucked away between the Pyrenees Mountains and Spain to the South, Bordeaux to the North and the Atlantic Ocean on the West.
It has some unique grape varieties and interesting climates that make it an incredible wine region to explore, and we’re taking you along for the ride!
Staying in the Languedoc region, we'll move onto a Domaine la Colombette Rosé, like summer in a glass. Then onto Cahors, where we'll try a 2019 La Pierre Malbec from Château les Croisille. Unlike any Malbec you've tasted, with heaps of crunchy fruit.
Sparkling welcome reception
Guided tasting of six glorious wines, all from small, sustainable producers in the Southwest of France
An impeccable spread of award-winning cheeses, charcuterie, and sourdough bread
Tastings cost £55 and are for two hours
Whether you’re a wine novice or a seasoned expert, anyone and everyone is welcome. There’s no complicated wine lingo, slideshows, or boring presentations. Our wine tastings are all about having fun and enjoying fantastic wine with great company.
We source the best sustainable biodynamic and organic wines from small, family run producers from all over the world. Our events bridge the gap between wine drinker and wine maker, so we can share their amazing stories and experiences with you.
|WINES OF SOUTH-WEST FRANCE||18:30 - 20:30||£55.00|
2, Battersea Rise, SW11 1ED
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.