Settled on bustling Battersea Rise in South London, elegant, industrial-inspired wine bar The Humble Grape is a happening hangout for wine lovers and those vino-curious amongst you. Boutique, brilliant and brimming with that oh so charming ambience, this neat little lair boasts the best stock of organic…
Brunch Weekender | Battersea
Join us at your local wine bar for the big Brunch Weekender!
We're doing what we do best - Pouring you cracking wines from small-production, family-run, organic vineyards from around the world and serving up our crave-worthy dishes to go alongside.
Pick your top three plates to indulge in from our Grazer menu PLUS your choice of free flowing Prosecco, white or red wine for 90 minutes, all for just £30.
Tuck into the likes of Grilled Octopus with chorizo and green chilli sauce; Sage and Garlic Pork Belly with rhubarb sriracha slaw; crowd-pleasing Padron Peppers with toasted almonds or Ricotta Ravioli with roast courgette and salsa verde - just to name a few! (menu is subject to change based on seasonality).
If you really want to treat yourself, go for the Baked Camembert - your choice of honey & hazelnut; rosemary & confit garlic; or chilli marmalade, served with fresh sourdough bread perfect for oozy cheese dunking.* (The camembert is the equivalent of two small plates).
We'll see you at your local wine bar on the 25th September, bottles at the ready!
Bottomless Brunch from 12-13:30
Bottomless brunch from 12-13:30
|12:00 - 13:30||£30.00|
Bottomless Brunch from 13:30 - 15:00
Bottomless brunch from 13:30-15:00
|13:30 - 15:00||£30.00|
Bottomless Brunch from 15:00 - 16:30
Bottomless brunch from 15:00 - 16:30.
|15:00 - 16:30||£30.00|
2, Battersea Rise, SW11 1ED
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.