The Exhibit is an independent neighbourhood bar, restaurant and event space. The contemporary interior across three floors with a collection of private hire and outdoor spaces - the perfect location for socialising. From morning coffee to late night celebrations, after work drinks to long lazy brunches…
St Paddy's Special: The Crying Game
- No reviews.
- The Exhibit
ST PATRICK’S DAY
THE CRYING CAME
Join us on the 17th March for the ultimate St Paddy’s Day! Plus all cinema tickets come with complimentary popcorn!
Friday @8:30PM, Dinner & Bottomless Before Screening @6:30PM ❤️
PIZZA, BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES & A BOUTIQUE CINEMA TICKET – £28
PIZZA & A BOUTIQUE CINEMA TICKET – £14
CINEMA TICKET ONLY (8:30PM) – £8
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable. (Please do not ask otherwise)
- The Exhibit Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS so we aim to start all films at the advertised screening time.
- Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
- Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
- You can buy drinks from the Main Bar and take them in with you but eating snacks in the cinema is not permitted.
- The Exhibit Cinema is strictly an over 18 venue regardless of the certification of the movie being screened.
8:30PM Cinema Ticket + Pizza + Bottomless Bubbles
Cinema Ticket + Pizza + Bottomless Bubbles To Dine BEFORE The Movie At 6:30PM
|18:30 - 22:00||£28.00|
8:30PM Cinema Ticket + Dinner
Cinema Ticket + Pizza To Dine BEFORE The Movie At 6:30PM
|18:30 - 22:00||£14.00|
8:30PM Cinema Ticket
Cinema Ticket Only
|18:30 - 20:30||£8.00|
The Exhibit, 12 Balham Station Road, SW12 9SG