Storming with the success of their Hoxton pop-up, The Dolls House adopt a dose of more concrete inspired cavorting as they take the reigns of what once was Islington's House of Wolf; transforming it into not only a lovingly hushed replica of their Hoxton kick-off, but a whimsical three floors of funPlayful…
WORLD CUP FINAL LANEWAY PARTY
- No reviews.
- The Dead Dolls House Islington
Not sure if you've heard but the World Cup has been on the past few weeks. It's been pretty fun but it's all coming to an end now, what a better way to celebrate than with a massive party at ours?
With the help of our neighbours we'll have massive screens inside and out the back of the building, a BBQ and live music after the game. There will be sun, beers, goals, cocktails, obnoxious chanting, burgers, and a guaranteed view of at least one of our huge screens.
Tickets are a fiver for guaranteed entry to the best show in town.
Entry to the House and the Laneway
181 Upper Street N1 1RQ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.