With a fresh look Upper House has made its way onto the high street of Islington, formerly known as the Dead Dolls House, brand new decor an abundance of beautiful foliage and a new menu to compliment. Boasting bespoke wallpaper from flamingos to a decadent ostrich, Upper House is split betweenthe…
Flaming Flamingo Vegan Dinner at Dead Dolls House
Vegans, vegetable-lovers, good people of London, lend Dead Dolls House your mouths, for they have planned a delightful supperclub to herald in their new vegan cocktail menu. By partnering with Kali, of Flaming Flamingo, rising star in the vegan chef scene and known for creating sumptuous veggie feasting food, this supperclub is expected to knock everyone’s hemp and bamboo socks off.
We'll start with a welcome cocktail, pre appetisers to be followed by a 3 course sit down dinner.
Kali will be creating a plant based, veg led menu. Inspired by her travels, expect big vibrant flavours.
The menu :
Welcome cocktail - Guac, chips & dips:
Guacamole, Salsa roja, black bean hummus
Aguachile ceviche tostadas, tamari pepitas
Summer herb salad
Strawberry & peach with kaffir lime coconut ice cream, crispy ginger & sesame
Every Cocktail on the new menu is completely free of honey, egg white and cream based liqueurs, instead Dead Dolls House use aquafaba and coconuts to keep the cocktails 100% vegan.
Enjoy a pain-free pina colada - rum, koko kanu, pineapple, coconut, half & half £12, an equally guilt-free elderflower fizz - gin, elderflower, sugar, lemon, aquafaba £9.50 or a sin-free spiced rum & passionfruit sour - spiced rum, passionfruit, lemon sugar, aquafaba £9.50.
Try something different and meet new people over delicious food and fine drinks.
Dietary requirements can be catered for but please let us know in advance.
One vegan cocktail and four courses
|18:30 - 22:00||£25.00|
181, Upper Street, N1 1RQ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.