Storming with the success of their Hoxton pop-up, The Dolls House adopt a dose of more concrete inspired cavorting as they take the reigns of what once was Islington's House of Wolf; transforming it into not only a lovingly hushed replica of their Hoxton kick-off, but a whimsical three floors of funPlayful…
Foumo & Fouco Bacchanalian Feast at The Dead Dolls House
After the success of the first Bacchanalian feasts at the Dead Dolls House we welcome month four with an Italian inspired bacchanalian feast. Think beautiful homemade pastas & breads, shellfish, and braised meats and sauces. cheese and cured meat!
Based upon the ancient Roman feasts of the infamous god Bacchus, guests will be able to enjoy four decadent courses of food paired with a welcome cocktail and glass of wine with each course and a cocktail with dessert!
Everyone who attended the first feasts on a Sunday afternoon called in sick on the Monday so we've moved it to a much more friendly Thursday evening from now on! Living up to the reputation of Dead Dolls Debauchery, one of the owners didn't turn up for a week after the first feast.
The menu has been created by the Executive Chef, Joe Hill formerly of Soho House and Gordon Ramsay Group. Hill has created a menu that encapsulates the lavishness of the ancient Roman banquets and dishes.
The feast will be served on two long banquet tables in the Ballroom. Tucked away at the very top of The House, with its pitched roof, giant disco ball chandelier and gold gilt Trompe L’Oeil, The Ballroom is the perfect place for the Bacchanalian revelry to while away your Thursday with the Parlour Bar open until 4am!
£60 per person which includes, 4 courses with a welcome cocktail, a glass of wine with each course and final cocktail to wash it all down.
July 6th, Bacchanlian Feast
Admit one for a four course Bacchanalian Feast
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
181, Upper Street, N1 1RQ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.