Storming with the success of their Hoxton pop-up, The Dolls House adopt a dose of more concrete inspired cavorting as they take the reigns of what once was Islington's House of Wolf; transforming it into not only a lovingly hushed replica of their Hoxton kick-off, but a whimsical three floors of funPlayful…
Dead Dolls House Halloween Saturday
The Dead Dolls House loves Halloween, and being in a reputedly haunted Victorian townhouse, you can understand why.
This year, we’ll be hosting not one but TWO of our annual Halloween balls. Our ZOMBARBIE & SKELLEDOLLS HALLOWEEN of 2018!
First one is a dance party on Friday the 26th of October and then a dinner and dance party on Saturday the 27th of October.
On Friday it’s a knees up all night and on Saturday we’ll be serving a delicious Halloween dinner early in the evening followed by DJ’s playing through until 4am. Tickets all include a welcome drink and for Saturday there’s the option of dinner + a drink or just entry + a drink!
Dinner tickets are £35 per person (arrive at 7pm) and dancing tickets are £15, with all tickets including a welcome drink on arrival. Get your costumes ready and come party…
This years menu which is served as a sharing style feast:
Pumpkin & ricotta quiche
BBQ pulled pork, flatbread
Sticky lamb, mint caramel
Pumpkin arancini, cheese sauce
181 Upper Street N1 1RQ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.