Born and bred in London, Andre is always seeking out the city's latest and greatest. A keen foodie and lover of all things D&B.
Farringdon is full of high quality places to eat and drink but I have always noticed how busy The Well is, even on a weekday evening. So I thought I’d head down to finally see what it is that makes this place so exceedingly popular. The Venue Located on St. John’s Street in... Read more >
Having visited both Barrio Angel and Barrio Shoreditch, I thought it was about time I visited Barrio Soho and discovered how they bring their unique brand of Latin-style to one of London’s premier drinking areas. The Venue From the second you arrive Barrio’s popularity... Read more >
In recent times, I think it has become increasingly difficult to find establishments of genuine quality in Shoreditch. Callooh Callay has been a main stay of the area for some time, offering award winning cocktails in a wonderfully eccentric environment, so I thought I’d head... Read more >
It’s not always easy to locate a decent gastro pub in the centre of London. With so many themed bars, nightclubs and restaurants scattered around places like The Crown & Sceptre can easily be overlooked. The Venue Located on the corner of a residential area behind Oxford Street;... Read more >
Having lived quite literally a stone’s throw away from The Prince Arthur for the past 6 months I am ashamed to say that I was completely unaware of the existence of this lovely little pub. But after getting wind of it, I had to go. The Venue Found on the corner of a residential street,... Read more >
You can’t go wrong with a spot of Champagne. It’s that little step up from what we are all used to drinking, it’s special, it’s celebratory and as Tirage taught me, it goes wonderfully well with certain foods. The Venue Very close to the elite dining spot that is the Heron... Read more >
Found tucked away in the Broadgate corner spot that used to be occupied by the Barracuda Bar, The Alice is a laid back spot right in the heart of the City. A bit less upmarket than some of the areas other bars, The Alice has a nice neighbourhood feel to it, coupled with the extensive food /... Read more >
Tucked away in the city bar haven of Devonshire Square in Liverpool Street and attached to Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Kitchen is the stylish but unassuming Anise. Having undergone a revamp last year and with its popularity growing amongst city workers, Singh has decided to put a meaty spin on the... Read more >
The arrival of the dark and brooding cocktail bar has been a feature of the east London nightlife scene this past year, but to my mind The Dead Dolls Club stands out as the spot that started the trend. Found in the less than glamorous but eternally hipster hood that is Kingsland Road, the Dead... Read more >
Ribeira, meaning ‘waterside’, has popped up to stake its claim as being one of the most beautifully designed and wonderfully stylish spots in East London. So I swung by this South American gem at the first opportunity. The Venue Tucked away somewhat, Ribeira brings new life to... Read more >
Articles by month
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Kinberg to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review
- Walkers of Whitehall - London Restaurant Review
- The Game's Afoot - London Event Review
- Perilla couples fine cuisine with casual dining in Newington Green
- London's biggest brunch players get a new all-day restaurant at the Metal Box Factory
- The Victorian Bath House - London Bar Review
- Rosa's Thai Cafe Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- Join the French Resistance with Shh! Mamam Le Mot, an immersive supper club
- 6 great restaurants for meat eaters in London
- All Star Lanes Stratford - London Bowling Bar Review
- Renowned restaurant Smokehouse opens little sister in the city.
- Steak is here to stay at Bar + Block in King's Cross
- Panzo pizzeria arrives in the ever-expanding Exmouth Market
- Asia De Cuba - London Bottomless Brunch Review
- DMN Area Guides: London Bridge
- Get your skates on, Queens Ice and Bowl is having a swanky facelift
- The Four Sisters Townhouse - London Bar Review
- Fancy and funkin good fried chicken gets a Brixton base
- Richard Caring's Ivy Group cements its roots in London, opening a third Ivy Cafe in St John's Wood
- 5 Things to do Before Summer Ends