Magic on the Mersey
- Aloft Liverpool
Liverpool's premier magic show
Experience world class sleight-of-hand in the luxurious surroundings of one of the smartest hotels in town.
Magic on the Mersey is a 75-minute show held at Aloft Liverpool, in the city centre. This is a chance to be transported to a world where anything is possible. You will be amazed and amused by the magic of Steve Price – one of the UK’s top magicians. Steve will have you laughing and wondering just how he does the impossible, turning ordinary objects into extraordinary memories. This is high-class entertainment and a night not to be missed!
What can I expect from the show?
Steve Price is a regular performer on board five-star cruise ships. He is bringing his hilarious magic show to the heart of Liverpool for the very first time. The show is designed to entertain, amuse and amaze you for the full 75 minutes.
How long is the show?
The show is 75 minutes long, and doesn’t include an interval.
Where is the show?
The show is performed inside the James Doyle Suite at Aloft Liverpool. Aloft Liverpool is a hotel housed in the iconic Grade II listed Royal Insurance Building. It’s a short walk to The Pier Head and The Royal Albert Dock. Aloft Liverpool’s address is: No. 1 N John St, Liverpool L2 5QW
Is the venue close to public transport?
Moorfields Underground station is the closest to Magic on the Mersey, just 300m away. Liverpool Lime Street station (with national connections) is a short walk at 1.3km away. There are bus stations at Liverpool ONE and Queen Square, both less than 1km away.
Does the venue have car parking?
There is an NCP car park just a short walk away on Vernon Street (off Dale Street).
How accessible is the venue?
The show is fully accessible, with a lift to provide entry at the public entrance, and then a second lift to take you to the James Doyle Suite.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
No, but Aloft Liverpool does have a bar where you may like to enjoy some refreshments before or after the show.
Is there a booking fee?
No, the price you see is the price you pay.
Magic on the Mersey General Admission
|19:30 - 20:45||£16.00|
Magic on the Mersey Front Row
|19:30 - 20:45||£21.00|
|Magic on the Mersey General Admission 8.30pm||20:30 - 21:45||£16.00|
|Magic on the Mersey Front Row 8.30pm||20:30 - 21:45||£21.00|
Aloft Liverpool, 1, North John Street, Liverpool, L2 5QW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.