Gin Fever - Liverpool
- No reviews.
The Gin festival Liverpool event will take full advantage of the unique industrial setting in the heart of the Baltic Triangle. The main hall will host an array of gin suppliers from across the UK and further afield.
Our bars will be stocked with 150+ gins ranging from London Dry’s to Old Toms and the weird and wonderful gins from some of the best distillers in the UK. alongside a cocktail bar and live music all day long.
The outdoor terrace will feature the UK’s best street food vendors brining you the grub all day, and the pop-up gin shop being open to purchase your favourite tipples as you leave.
Make the most of the weekend by sitting back, relaxing or dancing the night away. There will also be an alternative drinks bar serving craft beers, wines and cider.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
We’ve treated all our guests to a complimentary G&T on arrival and with over 150 Gin varieties available you won’t run out of choice.
Programme & Gin guide
Our programme and gin guide are perfect if you’re a first-timer or a seasoned veteran to find out more about pairings, botanicals and tonics.
Goblet & Stainless Steel straw
All of our guests are treated to an exclusive Gin Fever Goblet to keep and a stainless steel straw.
Street Food Traders— All day
We’ll be bringing together some of the best food traders from across Liverpool and the North. Our traders all specialise in different cuisines and bring something unique to this independent Baltic triangle venue. We’ve even got something for those of you with a sweet tooth.
Cocktail and Gin Masterclass — 3 per session
Our masterclasses are all hosted by gin distillers, producers or industry experts. Each one will give an insight into the brand’s heritage, distillation process and botanicals used in the eclectic range we use. Our cocktail classes will cover the fundamentals of cocktail making and brand signature serves.
Live Music — All day
Local artists, vocalists and singer-songwriters will all be in showcasing the most exciting, unique, heartfelt and enthusiastic music Liverpool has to offer. Get your dancing shoes on and join us for a festival to remember.
SESSION TIMES ARE:
Friday Evening: 5PM-11:30PM
Saturday Afternoon: 12-4:30PM
Saturday Evening: 6PM-11:30PM
For any further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Release Friday Evening
Final Release Friday 25th September evening entry 5pm-11.30pm
|17:00 - 23:30||£12.00|
Final Release Saturday Afternoon
Final Release Saturday 26th September afternoon entry 12pm-4.30pm
|12:00 - 16:30||£15.00|
Final Release Saturday Evening
Final Release Saturday 26th September evening entry 6pm-11.30pm
|18:00 - 23:30||£15.00|
Hinterlands, 7, Mann Street, Liverpool, L8 5AF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.