The Wizard Brunch and Dinner
- ST GEORGES PLACE
Welcome The Wizard's Brunch & Dinner, an immersive dining experience in a magical world...
Join in the magical and spooky antics including illusionists, fortune tellers, living statues and more!
We will have two options available a Brunch and a Dinner. The brunch is family friendly with under 18's requiring a parent/guardian in attendance.
Each ticket includes your meal and all the entertainment of the event.
We encourage everyone to dress up for the event, but guests are welcome to come in whatever they wish!
Please note tickets are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are sold on a first come first served basis! Please read the FAQ's are at the bottom of this page!
Note: On purchasing we will email around the full guest list on a shared link for you to review seating arrangements, this will be accessible by all guests attending your sitting and therefore you agree to share your name and surname with them.
This is an independent event and not related in any way to any properties or brands owned by Warner Brothers. This is a unique wizarding universe and world which invites guests to dine in a magical setting.
Can my child come to the event?
The brunch event is family friendly, those aged between 3-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What do I wear?
We encourage everyone to dress up as their favourite characters from all wizarding worlds to the event. However there is no strict dress policy so for those who aren't keen on fancy dress you are more than welcome to attend in your civilian attire!
Can I sit with my friends?
Yes you definitely can. We will send around a seating plan form once all tickets are sold out for you to request where you wish to sit. You don't have to purchase tickets at the same time to sit together!
Is this event wheelchair friendly?
Yes we will have wheelchair access to the venue and on site
Is this event suitable for people with dietary requirements?
We will cater for vegetarians and look to have a couple of vegan and gluten free options available.
What's the refund policy?
All tickets are sold as non refundable. You may change the name for free on your tickets but we do not offer refunds regardless of circumstances.
sit down brunch
|12:00 - 15:00||£65.00|
Brunch Kids Up To 11 Years Old
sit down brunch
|12:00 - 15:00||£55.00|
3 course meal
|19:00 - 22:00||£90.00|
ST GEORGES PLACE, ST GEORGES PLACE, Liverpool, Liverpool, L1 1JJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.