Based on the ancient pilgrimage to Galicia's Santiago de Compostela, this unique eatery in Duke Street Market serves up some seriously stunning food. The first bricks-and-mortar venue from the Million Pound Menu winners, the restaurant guides guests among the routes of the Camino through its radically…
DIA DE ASTURIAS
On the day of Asturias (Dia de Asturias) PIlgrim will be celebrating two incredible neighbouring regions of northern Spain by presenting a menu that follows a section of The Camino del Norte 322km from Oviedo in Asturias to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia.
Our six course tasting menu will aim to showcase the best of radically seasonal produce from these two regions. With their cool, wet climates and fertile landscapes both of these regions are famous for a wealth of incredible produce, from the blue cheese of the Picos de Europa to the pulpo of Galicia both these regions have incredible culinary provenance.
For this event we will be teaming up with a few friends, Estrella Galicia; Spains oldest independent brewery who after 113 years are still family owned and Great British Chefs, the food lovers first call for recipe inspiration and restaurant knowledge.
The menu is served with a special beer pairing from Estrella Galicia.
A wine list will be available for purchase for those not wishing to have beer.
We cant wait for this one.
Dia de Asturias
6 course tasting menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£55.00|
Duke Street Market, Duke Street, L1 5AS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.