NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS Located on the ground floor of a stunning Grade II listed building on Water Street, Gaucho is the perfect spot for a catch up with friends or date nights alike. The restaurant not only boasts stunning contemporary interiors, such as low-hanging lights and minimalistic adornments…
Trinity Logistics Delivering The Power of Women
- No reviews.
- Gaucho Liverpool
Trinity logistics Limited welcome you to join them for an exciting afternoon of welcome drinks, a delicious 2 course lunch and live entertainment from Billie Clements and Rosalie Galvin. Hosted by Radio City’s Leanne Campbell - Amanda, your host, will inspire you with her journey as a female entrepreneur in the logistics industry and how her female led team are conquering the industry both locally and globally. She will also share why we will be fundraising for the wonderful charity Fighting to be Heard a charity extremely close to our hearts. Expect raffles, auctions, and surprises throughout the day, this is sure to be a celebration of the Power of Women.
Fighting to be Heard is a vital charity that truly makes a difference in the lives of those struggling with incurable Secondary Breast Cancer. Your support can help financial grants to those who need it most.
Join us for an afternoon of welcome drinks, a delicious 2 course lunch and live entertainment & inspiring speakers.
To guarantee you will be seated together please purchase the number of tickets required for your table.
|12:00 - 18:00
|12:00 - 18:00
|12:00 - 18:00
7 Water Street, L2 0RD
Liverpool City Centre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.