Heralded for its status as one of the most ornate pubs in England, The Philharmonic Dining Rooms take their name from the Philharmonic hall opposite, and promise a gentleman's club style that's both classic and historic. Commissioned between 1898 and 1900, not only is 'The Phil' a stunning piece oftradition…
FunnyBoyz hosts Extravagant Drag Bottomless Brunch @ The Royal Philharmonic
FunnyBoyz Liverpool hosts an Extravagant Drag Brunch at the iconic Philharmonic Dinning Rooms
⏰ SESSION TIME: 12.00 - 14.00 ⏰
90 minutes of bottomless fizz & 2 course meal
What you can expect:
👯 Live Cabaret
🍱 Bottomless Brunch
💄 All types & forms of drag queens
TwerkOffs, LipSync battles and so on...
* DESSERT IS A VARIETY OF CAKES *
If you are attending this event as a group of 1, please be aware you may be seated with another group. If you have booked a singular ticket and wish to be seated with another group this can be done after the ticket has been bought.
In the unfortunate situation where we have to cancel this event, all tickets will be completely refunded in FULL.
2 Course & Bottomless Drinks - Seated
Includes both the 2 course meal + 90 mins of bottomless drinks
|12:00 - 14:00||£37.50|
Bottomless Drinks - Seated
If you have dietary requirements, such as Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian - although there will be options, they are very limited - so we propose you take the drinks only package and order from Uber Eats - the venue is more than happy to take deliveries
|12:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
Restricted View - Seated
Includes entry to the event as a seated customer with restricted view ( No Drinks or Brunch included in this )
|12:00 - 14:00||£10.00|
Restricted View - Standing
Includes entry to the event as a standing customer with restricted view ( No Drinks or Brunch included in this )
|12:00 - 14:00||£5.00|
36, Hope Street, L1 9BX
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.