Welcome to Mambo Bar & Club, Liverpool. Mambo's have brought a slice of Ibiza to Liverpool with amazing DJ's and glamourous party drinks packages to suit all occasions. With top DJs playing Ibizan-inspired sets complete with live sax and bongo players, Mambo's is THE party destination. Head to…
Mambos presents - Tall Paul
is one of the stalwarts of the UK music scene, rocking dancefloors across the globe for nearly 30 years. He started DJing as a teenager, spinning vinyl for private parties at his family’s venue, the legendary club, Turnmills. As the popularity of House music grew, Paul was at the forefront of London’s renowned pirate radio station scene, with shows on the infamous Touchdown FM & Sunrise FM and now he is peforming at Mambos Liverpool! Get your tickets fast before they go!
|1st release (standard entry)||22:00 - 04:00||£7.00|
Castaway booth package
1 x bottle of spirit, 1 x bottle of Freixenet Prosecco, 10x Mambo Tropicana Shooters. MAX 10 PEOPLE.
|22:00 - 04:00||£300.00|
Cabana booth package
2 x Bottles of super premium spirits. 1 x Bottle of Moet & Chandon, 15 x Mambo Tropicana shooters. MAX 15 PEOPLE
|22:00 - 04:00||£600.00|
Ultimate Ibiza package
Glass of Prosecco on arrival, 4 x Mambo beach sunrise sharer cocktails, 2 x Bottles of super premium spirits, 3 x Bottles of Moet & Chandon, 20 x Mambo Tropicana shooters. MAX 20 PEOPLE
|22:00 - 04:00||£1,200.00|
|Final release (standard entry)||22:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
3 Victoria St, L2 5QA
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Luv infinity group
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.