Something of a Soho institution, Kettner's comes with quite the pedigree. Since its opening as a restaurant in 1867, Kettner's has welcomed the likes of Oscar Wilde, Edward VII, Lille Longhry, Agatha Christie and Bing Crosby into its stunning midst, and has outlived four kings and one queen, the blitz…
Get ready to party like there’s no tomorrow at Kettner’s on 24th April 2015. Following on from the sell-out success of the NYE Masquerade Ball, the venue will be transformed for one night only into a fun-filled journey to the heart of wartime London after dark. Get your victory curls and high heel shoes on, turn out in military finery but don’t be surprised to get lipstick on your collar, and prepare to jitterbug the night away in a world inspired by roaring 40s dance halls and the home front’s famous neighbourly spirit!
What to expect on the night? Union jacks, sandbags, oil lamps and searchlights. A wartime inspired menu served with a contemporary fine dining twist. Tom Collins cocktails served in tin cups at our authentic naval bar. The opportunity to fiddle your ration books or catch a celebrity visiting an air-raid shelter incognito, in our interactive theatre games. An early evening dance class from Swing Patrol. Stylish performances and cabaret shenanigans from dapper Des O’Connor and forces sweetheart Lili La Scala, showgirl sirens Betsy Rose, Ruby Deshabille and Giddy Heights. Rousing live music from Oompah Brass quintet, adorable close harmony trio The Hoochie Toots, a house band guaranteed to get you Lindy-hopping, plus London’s finest gramophone manipulators playing on into the wee small hours.
Dressing up is not compulsory but is strongly encouraged - we want YOU to use your imagination! Dress code inspirations: allied forces chap, GI visiting for one night only, munitions factory girl on a rare night off, ladies of the women’s auxiliary corps.
Churchill’s Fine Dining Menu & Party - £65 per person
Party Only General Admission - £25 per person
For costume inspiration go to Angels (Shaftesbury Ave) or www.fancydress.com. Use these discount codes for money off!
KETTNERR10 – 10% OFF Retail
KETTNERH20 – 20% OFF Hire
T&C's – Valid from 26/02/15 – 24/04/15. Valid at www.fancydress.com and 119 Shaftesbury Avenue WC2H 8AE. Hire ONLY Available at Shaftesbury Avenue. Angels reserves the right to cancel any discount codes.
Group bookings and general enquiries:
DD: 020 7292 0520
Includes general admission to the show and event
Brasserie Dinner + Party
Includes themed set menu in the Brasserie, and entry to the show and party
29 Romilly Street, Soho W1D 5HP
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.