Woodland feasts at Stoughton Grange
- Stoughton Grange
Discover a unique dining experience at Stoughton Grange and join us for an unforgettable evening in our secluded woodland.
Enjoy a candlelit feast among the trees, surrounded by nature, good company and seasonal food.
Indulge in a woodland-inspired cocktail and watch as our chefs expertly cook your food over an open log fire. Our menu is based on seasonal ingredients, sourced from Leicestershire's best local farmers and producers alongside our own foraged ingredients from the grange itself to create a unique dining experience.
Beginning at 6:30 pm, your dinner experience will start with a leisurely walk and tour through the woodlands. At 7:30 pm, your three-course feast will begin. To cap off your night, we invite you to toast marshmallows over an open fire.
Join us at Stoughton Grange for an unforgettable dining experience like no other.
|Woodland feast||18:30 - 22:00||£70.00|
Stoughton Grange, 2 Gartree Road, Leicester, LE2 2FB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.