Ready Steady Bake It
- Ready, Steady, Bake it
Take on our 90-minute live baking event with a baking buddy in this BakE off-inspired event!
We're a live-baking experience event where you and a baking buddy can pair up and take on our 90-minute monthly bake-off challenge.
We provide everything you need from instructions, ingredients and equipment - making it the perfect recipe for a night out or even team-building fun!
Our baking experience events are specially designed for every level of baker and you can book on to any one of our open sessions by buying tickets.
So what are you waiting for, book now and see if you're a master baker or just a mess maker.
Our top FAQ's
Q. Do I need to book as part of a group?
A. No, two tickets are the minimum booking required or you can book up to 30 people by buying the tickets for that session!
Q. Can I book a private team day?
A. Yes, reach out through the booking form on our website and we can help arrange a private session in afternoons or evenings.
Q. Can children come?
A. Children aged 7 to 15 are welcome as long as they are supervised by one adult. One child can come free if you purchase two adult tickets and bake from the same workstation.
Q. Do you do vouchers?
A. Yes, you can buy vouchers and will have 12 months to redeem them.
Our workstations are purpose-built and fully-fitted with everything you'll need.
On each station you'll find our own oven, hob, stand mixer and drawers packed with utensils and equipment. There are also extra decorations provided so you can make your bake a truly personalised creation!
Ready, Steady, Bake it, 8, St Paul's Street, Leeds, LS12LE
All bookings are subject to rules and regulations enforced by Ready Steady Bake It.
- You need to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your session
- Unfortunately, any attendee arriving more than ten minutes after the booked time for their session will not be allowed to join. We will try to accommodate where possible, however our bakes are not always achievable in a shorter time
- Bookings are non-refundable
- Bookings can be rescheduled once, as long as your booked session is more than 14 days away
- Please check that you have the correct number of attendees booked. One ticket admits one person and these are scanned on entry
- Our bakes are designed to be done in pairs but can be done individually or as a trio. To qualify for one workstation, you must purchase at least two tickets. If you've booked an odd number of tickets, then the extra person will need to bake as part of a trio.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of attendees
- We reserve the right to change a session date and time, due to events beyond our control
- If an unforeseen situation occurs and your booking has been cancelled by us, we will arrange for a refund or mutual reconciliation
- Please be reminded this is a bake-off experience and not a baking school. Instructions, ingredients and equipment are provided, along with a dedicated host should you need any help.
- When participating at the venue, you acknowledge and agree to pictures and videos being taken by the Ready Steady Bake it team for use on social media and promotional material
- By participating you agree to follow the Health Safety guidelines set out, including the wearing of and closed-toe footwear and suitable clothing for a kitchen environment
- Our venue is monitored by CCTV but does not take any responsibility for your personal items
- There is a strictly no smoking and no consumption of alcohol on the premises
- Themed bake pictures are for illustration/advertising purposes only
- Attendees enter at their own risk and must use any safety equipment provided
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property
- You will be responsible for any damage caused at the venue and charged
- Themed bake pictures are for illustration and advertising purposes only
- The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required. Children between the ages of 7 and 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- We operate a Zero tolerance policy against harassment, bullying and racism to our staff. If instances like this occur, then we reserve the right to cancel your booking immediately, without issuing a refund
- Our themed bakes change every month and use different ingredients, so we can't guarantee an allergy-free experience. However all our ingredients are suitable for vegetarians, are alcohol-free and no nuts are handled on-site. Please note that we can't guarantee that our ingredients don't have traces of nuts through their manufacturing process. We do offer a Gluten Free bake, please check our FAQ for further information