Single Estates: Shepherds Purse - Leeds
- Wizu Workspace
Over the six years we’ve been running Chateau Marmot pop-up restaurant we’ve built up an extensive network of passionate producers. To celebrate them we’ve decided to bring you the Single Estate series. Popping up around the UK during 2018, each event will showcase a single amazing producer to celebrate Britain’s leading, groundbreaking and dedicated obsessives making some of our finest food and drink.
ON SALE NOW: LEEDS. 29th & 30th June.
That’s right Yorkshire...the Marmot’s back and this one’s a corker! Sorry, was that too cheesy? Well get used to it because for our first Leeds event in ages we’ve teamed up with the amazing Shepherds Purse cheese, the award winning single estate producer in Thirsk, to bring you two nights of fabulous five course dining.
We’ve also secured the talents of one of the country’s rising star chefs: Patrick Hanna, currently heading up the Riverford Field Kitchen and writing the Riverford cookbook (yeah, the same incredible people you get your veg box from). The extremely talented Patrick’s previous roles include stints at cult eateries such as L’Entrepot, Duck Soup and Rochelle Canteen in London. His commitment to using sustainably sourced British ingredients and his penchant for presenting beautiful plates using seasonal produce in unusual ways makes him the perfect partner for Chateau Marmot.
You know and love Shepherds Purse Harrogate Blue, Yorkshire Blue and Yorkshire Fettle. Well just wait until you taste what we’re going to do with these and their other now iconic, award winning cheeses. The founders will take part in a live Q&A to tell you everything about the various curds and whey.
As usual, wines will be selected from our favourite independent growers and suppliers, craft beers carefully curated and unique cocktails crafted using ingredients from the food menu. We’re also working closely with local organic farm and suppliers The Organic Pantry near Tadcaster who are some of the most dedicated growers and sourcers we know.
Our venue for this event is an extremely hip, top secret city centre location, you’ll never guess but you’ll be really impressed - no one has EVER done a pop-up there before.
Get involved! Book your tickets here now!
Five course tasting menu
Five course tasting menu
|19:00 - 22:30||£46.00|
Wizu Workspace, The Leeming Building, Ludgate Hill, Leeds, LS2 7JF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.