- Hinterland LEEDS - 2019
*FOR DINING OPTIONS PLEASE BUY TICKETS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE www.hinterland.christmas
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Table reservation from 7PM-11PM
- Food Served at 7:30PM
- 2 course Christmas dinner by Bear’s Pantry
- Full access to Hinterland entertainment
- Entry to Ice Bar & Snowball main stage
- Live bands / DJ / performers until midnight
- Midnight snow drop finale
- Activities around the site + Photo Booth
- Enjoy all the entertainment that Hinterland has to offer from 6PM -Midnight;
- Access to our ice bar
- Big Brass Band music and DJ
- Midnight snow drop finale
- Food and Drinks Bar
- Welcome drink
- Dine with your party in your own private Tipi for entire evening
- 3 course dinner
- Personal playlist
- Private Bar
- Table Service
- Access to whole event, ice bar, entertainment and activities
This ticket includes all of the below, however food is not included with this ticket. - Full Access To Hinterland Site From 6pm To Midnight - Entry To Ice-Bar - Entry To Snowball Main Stage - Entry To Bierkeller Food Tent - Entry To Arctic Activities And Photo Booth (Additional Charges May Apply) - Live Bands / DJ And Interactive Performers Until Midnight - Entry To Midnight Snow Drop Finale
|18:00 - 00:00||£18.50|
Hinterland LEEDS - 2019, 5, Clarence Road, Leeds, LS10 1EE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.