- Restaurant Bar
The Wardrobe delivers drinks, live music and food to Leeds.
The venue is split between the bar and the downstairs club, that acts as a venue for live music too. Upstairs is a chilled out area with a simple wooden bar, classic bar furniture and walls covered with band posters. Downstairs, things get a bit darker, creating the perfect ambiance for either their regular club nights – typically Indie, as well as one of the longest running nights in Leeds, Brighton Beach, that plays the best in mod, ska, Britpop, indie and soul.
The bar serves up a variety of craft beer alongside wines, prosecco and Champagne. There’s a specialist gin menu and a regularly changing cocktail list. The food menu is simple and sourced locally, with grilled food, burgers and salads taking centre stage.
- Restaurant Bar , Event Space
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Burlesque, Comedy, Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- 18, kids welcome in bar
- Background Music , Live Music , Indie
|Monday||12:00||21:00||May change depending on show timings.|
|Sunday||12:00||21:00||May change depending on show timings.|
The Wardrobe, 6 St Peter’s Square, LS9 8AH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.