Kitchen Experiment 02 with Edible Stories
Limewharf welcomes Edible Stories for a food fuelled residency this December. Embark on a foodie journey through a carefully curated culinary narrative, brought to you by the oh-so-wonderful Edible Stories: sit down to an eight course meal and watch as delicious life is brought to some of your favourite written stories, exclusively through the use of food.
Enter into the experience with knowledge of the time, date and space at which you will be dining - the rest is unknown... Kitchen Experiment 02 by Edible Stories is a two hour journey through the storytelling process, with the story presented as various courses. Without any form of verbal narration, interaction with the food, the people at your table and your environment will allow you to pull together the clues and gradually uncover the story.
Remember this: you are the protagonist in your own experience. Let yourself go and become a part of the story telling process.
Clue No.2: At 7:30pm you will consume your first clue, be patient, investigate, and make sure to find the matching three before 8pm.
Tickets are priced at £60 (+£4.25 booking fee) each, and include an eight course meal and wine. Kitchen Experiment 02 is held at Limewharf, Vyner Street, Hackney, London, E2 9DJ.
Ticket gets you entry to Kitchen Experiment 02, plus a gorgeous eight course meal and wine.
Vyner Street E2 9DJ
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
Vyner Street E2 9DJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.