If you're looking for a family friendly event with difference then you've found the place! Join us in Sloans Grand Ballroom throwing our famous Ceilidh's for the kids on Sunday afternoons.
Our Ceilidh band Chitterybite and their caller will keep you right and have you burling round the dancefloor with all your favourite dances including the Gay Gordons, Strip the Willow and The Dashing White Sergeant!
Additional fun activities for the kids including colouring in station on the day!
Sloans Ceilidh tickets are £8pp for adults and kids and free for pre-walking babies. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For any additional information you require please call 0141 221 8886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our events team.
|Adult Entrance to the Ceilidh
|14:00 - 16:00
|Kid Entrance to the Ceilidh (under18)
|14:00 - 16:00
|14:00 - 16:00
Sloans Bar and Restaurant, 108 Argyle Street, 62 Argyll Arcade, Glasgow, G2 8BG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.