Glasgow Vegan Beer Fest
Fat Gay Vegan is once again joining forces with beloved eatery Mono and superstar beer producer William Bros. Brewing Co. to turn Glasgow city centre all shades of amber on Sunday August 5, 2018 - the bank holiday weekend!
Mono will come alive from 12:30pm with an explosion of beer, wine and cider accompanying a delicious feast for the hungry. Every single morsel of food and beer will be 100% vegan at Glasgow Vegan Beer Fest.
Full beer list and food options will be release over the coming months.
Mono is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
You can RSVP and invite friends to this event over on the Facebook event page.
How To Get There
Mono Cafe Bar is located just a short walk from both Argyle Street station and St Enoch subway. Map available here.
What To Eat?
There will be lots of delicious vegan food on the day. Full details coming soon!
What To Drink?
The beer list will be announced closer to the event but rest assured, it will be a beer-lover's dream come true! Click here to see last year's list! There will also be soft drinks available.
What else do you need to know?
Tickets for this event are priced as follows:
- Early bird tickets (limited number available): £4 (plus booking fee)
- On the day door sales (subject to availability): £7
Food and drink is not included in the ticket price and all tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Only ticket holders will be permitted to buy and consume food or drink (including non-alcohol drinks). No outside food or drink permitted.
Your ticket price includes a collectable plastic pint cup that you use all day and then take home with you! See a picture of last year's cup here.
Glasgow Vegan Beer Fest is not a place to deliberately make people feel bad about stuff. You cannot be at this event if you intend to use sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist and ageist language or behaviour. The organisers reserve the right to deny or revoke entry to the event and will take great delight in doing so if you act like an anti-social person.
Immense gratitude to Follow Your Heart for sponsoring this event.
Early bird non-refundable
Admit 1 - Glasgow Vegan Beer Fest 2018
|12:30 - 22:00||£4.00|
12 Kings Court King Street G1 5RB
12 Kings Court King Street G1 5RB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.