VivaGlasVegas: A Cabaret and Burlesque Tour of GlasVegas
- Online Event
Testing, testing, wan, two three??? Kin yeh here me, aye? Gimmie a big "Och aye the noooooo!!" and let me know....
Well hello there and welcome to Viva GlasVegas Tours and our magical, mystical, burlesque and cabaret virtual tour bus!
18th April- LIVE STREAM on Zoom
30th April - Online show only
*The Britannia Panopticon - The UK's Oldest Surviving Music Hall
*The Glasgow Necropolis
*Queen Street Station
*The Botanical Gardens and the hot, hot, HOT house!!!
...and we might even show you where tae grab yer takeaway at 4.00am when the dancing shuts!
We miss you Glasgow and so we've got some of our pals lined up to show you just what've got to look forward to when we're allowed back out!
Join us on an adventure around our fair green city with local tour guides:
Debay De Lux
...and our lovely guest passengers
Aya L'Storm (UK)
Tootsie Spangels (USA)
So buckle up and get ready for one wild ride!!!
Suggested donation is £3
The show will be streamed via Zoom however will also be available to watch online afterwards and sent to all ticket holders.
Suggested Donation - ZOOM
Non-refundable The show will be streamed via Zoom
|20:00 - 21:30||£3.00|
A donation and a tip
|20:00 - 21:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.