The Gatsby Club 'Winter Ball'
The Gatsby Club, Scotland's largest 1920s themed cabaret and club night, cordially invites you to join us for our fabulously festive Winter Ball.
Slip into sumptuous satins, voluptuous velvets, fabulous faux furs and celebrate the festivities in true Gatsby style, with a star-studded lineup of music hall variety, cabaret acts, live swing band and Gramophone DJ.
Dress Code: Christmas belles, festive finery, vintage decadence, glitz and glamour, top hats and spats, flapper dresses, black or white tie, long pearl necklaces, waistcoats, elaborate jewels. Please no casual attire. We reserve the right to turn you away.
** CABARET SHOW / LIVE BAND / GRAMOPHONE DJ **
You will be dazzled by bright lights, lavish surroundings and a beautiful stage which plays host to our fabulous show. Settle down at one of our candle-lit tables with a bottle of champagne and prepare for the show to begin! Enjoy a line-up of music hall variety, cabaret acts, burlesque performers, dancers, comedy, singers and more. After the show get your dancing shoes on, your Charleston moves at the ready and dance along to our live band, followed by music from our resident gramophone DJ.
Award Winning International Burleque Starlet:
~ ELIZA DELITE ~
Musical Comedy Duo:
~ EARNEST & WILDE ~
International Hula Hoop Artiste:
~ MISS POLLY HOOPS ~
Award Winning Illusionist:
~ THE GREAT AZIZ ~
Vaudevillian Cabaret Duo & Comperes for the Evening:
~ THE CREATIVE MARTYRS ~
LIVE MUSIC FROM:
5-Piece Prohibition Swing Band:
~ RADIO PACHUCO ~
Resident Gramophone DJ:
~ LORD HOLYRUDE ~
** AFTERSHOW FEATURING GRAMOPHONE DJ **
After the cabaret show and live band The Gatsby Club's resident Disc Jockey LORD HOLYRUDE will keep toes tapping and flappers flapping into the wee small hours as he spins records from the early 20th century to modern electro-swing numbers.
** THE GATSBY CLUB OFFICIAL BALLROOM PHOTOGRAPH **
The Gatsby Club's official photograph is snapped at the end of each show! Have your image frozen in time amongst our glamorous performers, cast and audience members!
** RAFFLE & PRIZES **
We'll be running our usual end of show raffle with lots of fantastic prizes to be won!
** CUPCAKE STALL **
Lots of delicious and tempting cupcakes will be on sale throughout the night. The perfect sweet treat to boost your energy levels for dancing the night away.
** GATSBY PHOTOBOOTH **
On arrival, just before the show begins, you'll have the opportunity to pose for some photos at our photobooth courtesy of Pearl & Plum Photography. The perfect way to capture the spirit of the night with your nearest and dearest! www.pearlandplumphotography.com
** EXCLUSIVE PINUPS HAIR & MAKEUP OFFER **
Pinups Vintage are kindly offering Gatsby Club ticket holders (for all our events) an exclusive hair & makeup offer for only £45 on the day of our events! Book your appointments now by calling their West End Salon on 0141 237 3420. www.facebook.com/pinupshm
***** - The Skinny
(Please note that drink orders for wine, Prosecco and Champagne can be ordered in advance for confirmed table bookings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
*Purchasing this ticket allows you admission to the full night. Tables should be purchased separately*
|19:30 - 02:00||£18.00|
*Purchasing this ticket allows you into the aftershow only from 11:30pm, with gramophone DJ*
|19:30 - 02:00||£7.00|
Table Reservation (12 people)
*Purchasing this ticket reserves you a table on the night. You will still need to purchase a ticket in order to gain entry. Please note you must arrive by 8pm in order to secure your table*
|19:30 - 02:00||£20.00|
32 University Avenue G12 8LX
32 University Avenue G12 8LX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.