- Cocktail Bar
Located in the heart of the city, in an ideal spot close to Strathclyde University and the collage, The ARK in Glasgow is a modern pub and restaurant.
The welcoming and friendly atmosphere makes it a popular choice with locals and tourist alike. The bar serves up a variety of indulgent, affordable food, with options including loaded fries with cheese and bacon. The Ark also prides itself on having great vegan options.
With the biggest beer garden and the most screens in Glasgow, you will be sure to find a spot outside if you fancy watching one of the sports matches or just to simply bask in the Scottish sun when its out.
- Cocktail Bar , Pub , Restaurant Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Glasgow City Centre, Merchant City
- Live Music, World Cup
- Happily Affordable
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Over 18's only
- Hip Hop/RnB , Commercial/Pop
- Pool table
- Sky Sports
Ark Glasgow, North Frederick Street, G1 2BS
Glasgow City Centre