The Flying Duck in Glasgow's City Centre is something of a blinding paradox. A fairy-lit, shabby-chic cavernous bar/diner come club by night. Popular initiatives like the Flying Dub Pub Quiz, Party Tricks and regular movie screenings make this haunt a bustling one, seven nights a week. The street…
The Big Vegan Fete
- The Flying Duck
- No reviews.
Bringing Glasgow's foodies together, the Flying Duck hosts a day dedicated to showcasing the finest produce and creations of the city's local vegan businesses. Guests can expect to sample of number of delicious vegan dishes, with endless amounts of alcohol to wash it all down with. Alongside the culinary experience, the day will be framed by amazing live musical performances and a number of intriguing art exhibitions. Let loose and embrace all things natural at this wonderful August event in Glasgow.
142 Renfield Street G2 3AU
142 Renfield Street G2 3AU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.