A multi-entertainment and gaming venue in the East End of Glasgow, Mecca offers bingo and slot machines. You can also expect a full food and drink menu with great deals and affordable options. The Forge is renowned for its incredible big money atmosphere with some of the biggest pay outs in UK bingo…
Bonkers Bingo feat Zander Nation @ Mecca Glasgow Forge
- No reviews.
- Mecca Glasgow Forge
Bonkers Bingo is BACK with a vengeance, supported by Zandernation; and this time we're sassier, fiercer, but definitely not classier.
With the cringiest dance-offs, we don't bring the party. We are the party.
Fresh beats will be dropped on the decks, tasty grub is served all night and the drinks are over-flowing. (However fabulously you drink, please drink responsibly.)
The bingo is intense, the prizes are crap (cat tongue brush, anyone?) and the costumes are atrocious. But leave your ego at the door, because when we say you twerk on a pole... You twerk on a pole.
GLASGOW FORGE, we’re about to go Bonkers. You going Bonkers with us?
18+ Adult Content | drinkaware.co.uk | begambleaware.org |
If you are fresh faced enough to look under 25, then please bring your ID (official government ID) as we operate Think25.
Standard Advance Ticket
Includes entry from 9pm and entertainment. Please note: Bingo is an optional £1 cost on the night
|21:30 - 01:00||£10.00|
Forge III 1221 Duke Street, G31 5NZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Over 18's Only. begambleaware.org. Enjoy responsibly, find out more at drinkaware.co.uk