Since it opened its doors back in 1996, The Polo Lounge has maintained its status as an irresistible hotspot for some of Glasgow’s finest Gay and Lesbian party seekers. Settled in the central hub of the Merchant City, The Polo Lounge offers a chilled out and spacious drinking destination, furnished…
The Glitter & Grind Revue
Kim Khaos and Tom Harlow present The Glitter and Grind Revue, a show harking back to the golden age of burlesque and cabaret.
The GnG Revue is back for its 5th edition featuring the UKs best and brightest stars as well as some of the most talented Scottish performers the scene has to offer.
This lineup is our biggest yet and features the sparkliest, brightest and freshest stars the UK cabaret and burlesque scene has to offer.
Our headliner is the AMAZZZING and FABULOUSSS Rubyyy (with 3 y's) Jones. Rubyyy is a powerhouse performer, a stand out and unique entertainer hailing from Canada originally but based in London. She is the Queerlesque Queen of Burlesque and a body positive beauty. She is political, poignant and always relevant whilst being absolutely entertaining, engaging and an unstoppable force of nature. Rubyyy was crowned Most Innovative at The Burlesque Hall of Fame in Las Vegas (the oscars for burlesque) and has travelled internationally spreading love and glitter where ever she goes.
Freida Nipples supplies a curvaceous dose of sass and ass with her glamorous signature. Recently awarded The Best of Burlesque title at The Berlin Burlesque Week, audiences are left yearning for her hourglass shape and that FACE!
Scottish cabaret royalty and Bizarre magazine's Burlesque Queen Daiquiri Dusk will be tantalising and bewitching you on Oct 28th. She is dark and seductive but you can't take your eyes away from her sultry hips and devil like charms.
Ella is a multi talented puppeteer and artist who creates the most beautiful live performances and stories on stage that will delight, enchant and make you giggle too.
Amber Skyline is usually a cosplay and bellydancing beauty but for this show we shall be seeing a more masc and nerdy side to her than we have before. Hold on to your loins cause its gonna get hot and geeky up in here.
She is Glasgow's self professed "iconic" qween who brings it to every ball so why you gaggin? Chaney will be portraying an iconic iron lady on Oct 28th like you've never seen her before. Hide the milk and be prepared.
The most exotic of ecdysiasts will be gracing the GnG Revue stage once again. Kim Khaos will make you gasp in shock and awe as she shows you some of her deadly skills.
Tom is back as your compère for the evening. This international and award winning showboy will be sure to delight and utterly entertain you with his unique blend of showtunes and FILTH!!!
DON'T MISS OUT!!!
As always we will have our infamous raffle featuring prizes galore as well as our annual best dressed competition. So get your glad rags out and sparkle up because in the spirit of Halloween the 2 best dressed audience members will win a special prize but will it be a trick or a treat ;)
GnG Revue is proudly sponsored by Otherworld Tattoo Parlour
DesignMyNight Exclusive Discount
An exclusive discount provided in partnership with DesignMyNight
|19:30 - 22:00||£8.00|
|19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
84 Wilson Street G1 1UZ
84 Wilson Street G1 1UZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.