For those of you who don't speak Scots (yes, it is a language!), Glasgow bar and restaurant, Stravaigin is named after the Scots word "stravaig", which means "to wander". It's quite a fitting name, given the variety of food they serve at this West End bar. On the menu, you'll find old gastro pub favourites…
- No reviews.
Once a month, West End bar Stravaigin brings you food from around the globe, without the expense of an around the world plane ticket. Previous Monthly Meanders have included food from Brazil, Indonesia and Mexico, so if you like your food exotic or just want to try something different, this is the Glasgow night out you're looking for.
|Monday 05th July 2021|
|Monday 02nd August 2021|
|Monday 06th September 2021|
|Monday 04th October 2021|
|Monday 01st November 2021|
|Monday 06th December 2021|
|Monday 03rd January 2022|
|Monday 07th February 2022|
|Monday 07th March 2022|
|Monday 04th April 2022|
|Monday 02nd May 2022|
|Monday 06th June 2022|
28 Gibson Street, G12 8NX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.