The Tiki Bar and Kitsch Inn
- Cocktail Bar
Welcome to Tiki Bar & Kitsch Inn, Glasgow’s very own tropical paradise. Located in the heart of the city centre, say hello to an exotic island haven whilst enjoying a tropical cocktail or two.
Expect niche décor, hundreds of rums, and cocktails served in authentic Tiki Mugs when you head down to the basement Tiki Bar. If that’s not enough for you, they also have summer sounds from their incredible DJ’s, foosball table and a full-sized shuffleboard.
Fancy a bit of fresh air? They have the largest fully-sheltered beer garden in town. It’s south facing, equipped with heaters and outdoor big screens, showing all major sporting events.
For the tastiest Thai food in Glasgow, take a stroll upstairs to the Kitsch Inn, where chefs proudly present you with the freshest Thai dishes. Located just a stone’s throw away from the King’s Theatre, they're perfect for pre-show dining, too.
- Cocktail Bar , Restaurant Bar , Party Bar
- Drinking and Dancing , Eating and Drinking , Chatting and Drinking
- Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow City Centre
- Table Football, Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Retro , Electronic , House
- Outdoor Dining, Heated Outdoor Space
- No queues normally
- Sky Sports
The Tiki Bar and Kitsch Inn, 214, Bath Street, G2 4HW
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.