Best Cocktail Bar 2014 - DesignMyNight Awards A stylish hangout, with a prime spot on the corner of Merchant Square, Metropolitan is a cool Merchant City bar with an exclusive vibe. The sprawling venue covers several bars and balconies as well as the indoor-with-an-outdoor-feel seating in the fairylit…
Glasgow's Summer Femme Lesbian Singles Mingles
- No reviews.
Fancy some summer loving in Glasgow this summer? Meet and get to know a bar full of fabulous femme women all at once at this event!
Taking place in the gorgeous Metropolitan in Merchant City, this event will be in a private area of the bar.
Plus there is an extra fabulous giveaway for attendees including an evening for two of cocktails and nibbles.
This is THE ideal opportunity to meet confident, interesting and like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and who knows you may even find your lobster as women have done before at this event.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease. There will also be plenty of goodies, prizes, ice breaker activities and lots of other gorgeous femmes... what more could you want?!
Join this event for Scotland's only exclusive Femme night especially for YOU!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
Will you find love and whisk her away for a late romantic summer break?
The event is from 7:00pm*- 9:00pm and then you can party the night away in the private area in the Metropolitan Bar.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and include goodies, prizes and Pink Lobster Dating membership.
Please note that tickets must be purchased in advance & online only and numbers are limited.
We recommend you arrive on time if you want to take part in all the fun femme activities. Let's just say you won't want to miss out...
|Advance Only||19:00 - 21:00||£14.95|
Merchant Square, G1 1NP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.