Best Cocktail Bar 2014 - DesignMyNight Awards A stylish hangout, with a prime spot on the corner of Merchant Square, Metropolitan is a cool Merchant City bar with an exclusive vibe. The sprawling venue covers several bars and balconies as well as the indoor-with-an-outdoor-feel seating in the fairylit…
Glasgow Femme Lesbian Mingles in June
- No reviews.
Glasgow’s Femme Lesbian Mingles in June is your chance to find your lobster just in time for some summer loving.
This event will take place in the Metropolitan Bar on Thursday 6th June 2019 from 7 pm.
Meet and get to know other fantastic femme women just like you and perhaps the one you’ve been waiting for will be there too.
Enjoy a glass of wine or perhaps a cocktail in the funky and fabulous Metropolitan Bar whilst chatting to other femme women. There is no other event in Scotland especially for YOU so come along and meet like-minded women... who knows you could meet the one!
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Matchmaking hostesses will be there as usual to make sure you’re introduced to as many women as possible. You can also expect goodies, prizes, games (don’t worry these are just low key icebreakers). All this plus lots of gorgeous femmes, what more could you want?
For femme lesbians, bisexuals and all women who like women.
Will she be there waiting for you?
The main event is from 7:00pm-9:00pm and then you can party the night away in the private Pink Lobster area.
Tickets* ONLY £12.00 for EARLY BIRD (normal price £14.95).
*Tickets are not sold on the door and numbers are limited! The price also includes special membership and matchmaking opportunities.
We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.
*Please note that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the event of a cancellation.
|Advance Only||19:00 - 21:00||£14.95|
Merchant Square, G1 1NP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.