Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Date Night
Over 18 only
The Excellence Dinner
To celebrate our ongoing collaboration with Glenfiddich Single Malt Whisky, we invite you to join us for an evening of fine food and whisky, hosted by UK Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador, Mark Thomson.
We will be showcasing six diverse malts from the family, with each dram perfectly matched to a food course focussed around fine Scottish cuisine. Amongst the malts sampled, will be the newest expression ‘The Original’, a recreation of a 1963 single malt, that was the first ever single malt to be marketed outside the UK and ’26 Year Old Excellence’, a truly special dram which will be savoured at the end of the evening.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Arisaig is a contemporary Scottish restaurant and bar in Glasgow’s vibrant Merchant Square. We are proud that Scotland’s fantastic natural produce is at the heart of our menus and our kitchen team are passionate about working with the best ingredients that Scotland’s stunning larder can provide.
Whether it be langoustines from the West Coast; venison from the Highlands or lamb from Perthshire, Arisaig delivers the authentic taste of Scotland. Ourdishes are inspired by classic Scottish recipes which let the natural flavours speak for themselves.
Alongside an intriguing wine list, we also have a fine range of local craft ales and, of course, an amazing collection of Scottish malt whisky. Comprising old favourites, independent bottlings and some rare gems, Arisaig’s Scotch collection repays in-depth exploration. Our knowledgeable staff are happy to help diners navigate it.
Arisaig is located within the covered courtyard of Merchant Square. Our cobbled terrace is perfect for people watching while the restaurant’s dining room is a handsome, inviting space with a subtle Caledonian character. Come and see us. We promise a warm, Scottish welcome.