THE BODYGUARD - OUTDOOR CINEMA
- Memorial Park, Wickford
Book now! We're back at Wickford with The Bodyguard starring the amazing Whitney Houston and the talented Kevin Costner.
Packed full of beautiful classic songs that will give you goosebumps and a love story that builds throughout to a crescendo. Whitney shows her awesome singing talent in a now classic movie with a gripping story and a world-class soundtrack.
Combine that with our pre-film singer Lauren Ghost, a bit of Karaoke, food, drink a singalong gives you a fantastic night under moon and stars.
Round up the girls or bring along your date but don't miss what promises to be another superb night in the Memorial Park with Moonbeamers Popup Cinema.
Gates open at 6:15pm (not before). Live pre-film entertainment from 7:30pm.
Then enjoy a laugh with some ‘Outdoor Karaoke’ whilst we wait for the sun to finally go down, enough for us to start the film – approximately 8:45pm. Then settle down to watch the classic love story ‘The Bodyguard’ on our HUGE 28 foot inflatable screen with HD projectors and BIG sound!
By all means walk to us but there will be ample free event parking on the field – access will be via the small car park in the Memorial Park at the end of Highcliffe Road.
The film is certificated 15 – In accordance with the law, under 15's will not be admitted.
2 year olds and under will be admitted without charge. Under 16’s will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
Don't miss out!
The Bodyguard - Admit One
The Bodyguard, Pre Film Entertainment, Karaoke
Whist Avenue SS11 8LN
Whist Avenue SS11 8LN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 15s will not be admitted. Identification may be required.
13. No glass will be permitted at this event.
14. We will practice Challenge25. Anybody that looks under the age of 25 will be asked for ID to prove they are over 18 when buying alcohol.