HARRY POTTER & THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE - OUTDOOR CINEMA
- Great Notley Country Park, Braintree
Book tickets for Braintree's first Outdoor Cinema Event. Join us where it all began for Harry Potter with the Philosopher's Stone. Enjoy the brilliance of J.K Rowling outdoors in the at the beautiful Great Notley Country Park, Braintree.
There are a limited number of tickets available so book them while you can. We'll have a pre-film singer, a bit of karaoke, food, soft and alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Book your tickets for this magical event now.
Gates open at 6:00pm (not before). Live pre-film entertainment from 7:15pm. Then enjoy a laugh with some ‘Outdoor Karaoke’ whilst we wait for the sun to go down, enough for us to start the film – approximately 8:15pm. Then settle down to enjoy some spellbinding sorcery on the big screen with HD projectors and awesome sound!
FREE PARKING will be available only in our special Event Parking area for the duration of this event.
Harry Potter thinks he is a normal boy living with an Aunt and Uncle who do not want him. Upon his 11th birthday he is transported to a whole new world full of magic and adventure at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. He makes lots of new friends and also some enemies, such as the evil Voldermort.
Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Richard Harris, Robbie Coltrane
The film is certificated PG. Under 16’s will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
Note: NO GLASS will be permitted at this event (this includes glass bottles).
Alcohol sales - We will be practising the Challenge25 policy, if you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 then please be prepared to show ID to prove that you are over 18.
Harry Potter & PS - Admit One
Harry Potter & PS, Pre Film Entertainment, Karaoke
A131 CF77 7FS
A131 CF77 7FS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
13. No glass will be permitted at this event.
14. We will practice Challenge25. Anybody that looks under the age of 25 will be asked for ID to prove they are over 18 when buying alcohol.