**ALL NEW** SALSA & BACHATA Lessons and Latin party - South Ockendon, Essex
- No reviews.
- The Archer
**SALSA & BACHATA Lessons in South Ockendon**
We are excited to announce the launch of spiNZ salsa weekly classes and latin party at The Archer, Belhus, Essex RM15 5JU
**Movimento Mondays at The Archer**
We will be kicking off your Monday nights (Music starts at 6.30pm), with a FREE intro to salsa lesson at 7pm for all ages to learn the basic steps of salsa.
Beginners Salsa lesson 7.30pm
Beginners Bachata lesson 8.30pm
Latin music with International DJ spiNZ to practice your new moves until late!
-2x classes + Party = £8
-Party only = £4
FREE Salsa intro lesson - 7pm
Salsa lesson - 7.30pm
Bachata lesson - 8.30pm
Latin Party 9.30pm - 11pm (Playing all the best Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton and more)
Drink specials to be announced soon
We will be offering more class levels as we grow our weekly Monday event, along with other cool events at this amazing venue.
Visit below for updates
2x Lessons (Salsa & Bachata) and Party
Pre-Sale 2x Salsa Classes and Party
|19:30 - 09:30||£8.00|
Pre-Sale Party Only
|21:30 - 23:00||£4.00|
|FREE intro to SALSA lesson (7pm)||18:30 - 19:20||Free admission|
The Archer, The Archer, Garron Lane, South Ockendon, RM15 5JS
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.